Vintage Omega Ploprof Seamaster 600 166.077 Caliber 1002 Type 2 Dial Steel Divers Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Seamaster Ploprof 600
- Reference #: 166.077
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Automatic Movement Cal. 1002
- Case Dimensions: 55mm Wide x 45mm Tall
- Bracelet: Omega Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet (Full Bracelet)
- Dial: Omega Swiss Blue Type 2 Dial w/ Date Function
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Black Bakelite Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
The Omega Seamaster Ploprof was designed to be a tough tool watch for routine diving operations. The diving company COMEX and even the famous Jacques Cousteau had a helping hand in the production of the Ploprof. A majority of these watches look like they were left in the bottom of the ocean... But not this one. This example looks likes it's never been near an ocean in it's entire life. The asymmetrical steel case is full, sharp, and crisp. The stainless steel mesh bracelet is complete and will fit an 8" wrist size. The caliber 1002 movement runs like a dream and keeps accurate time. My photos of the watch are decent but really do not do it justice as viewing it in person.