Vintage Tudor Submariner 7928 OysterPrince Gilt 1964 Steel Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Tudor
- Model Name: Submariner OysterPrince
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 7928, 434XXX, 1964
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Tudor Caliber 390 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Dark Brown Leather Strap (Also includes steel Rolex rivet bracelet, see below)
- Dial: Tudor Swiss Black Dial w/ Gilt tracking (100% Original)
- Bezel: Rotational Ghost (Faded) Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Tudor Submariner 7928 OysterPrince Gilt 1964 Steel Wristwatch. An incredible timepiece is superb condition. The watch grows on you the more you look at it. The case is mint, the dial has just the right amount of patina, and the distressed brown leather strap compliments the black dial perfectly. All functions are working and the watch is keeping accurate time. The caseback is fully marked and stamped and matches the case's serial number production date of 1964. The watch was presented to me on an Oyster rivet bracelet stamped 1966. Note* It was common when watches went into service at Rolex or Tudor to have bracelets upgraded or swapped with newer bands. The bracelet has 11 full links.