Vintage Vacheron Constantin 18K Yellow Gold Manual Wind Mens Dress Watch 1950's
- Manufacturer: Vacheron Constantin
- Circa: 1950's
- Case: Vacheron Constantin 18K Yellow Gold Hallmarked Case
- Movement: Vacheron Constantin Mechanical Manual Wind Seventeen Jewel Caliber 466/3B
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Non V.C. Brown Leather Croc Strap
Dial: Vacheron Constantin Geneve White Textured Dial with Raised Hour Markers (100% Original/ Untouched)
- Bezel: Vacheron Constantin 18K Gold Twist Fancy Bezel
- Box: Comes with Box, Papers (read below for details)
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Vintage Vacheron Constantin 18K Yellow Gold Manual Wind Mens Dress Watch. This watch is in AMAZING ORIGINAL condition! Simply incredible! The movement is working beautifully and keeping time accordingly.
The watch comes complete with everything you see in the photos- the V.C. Box, V.C. Coin, Informational Papers regarding services, Vacheron Constantin Guarantee/ Price Papers. Please note- the movement number on the guarantee papers do not match the movement number of the watch. It is possible the papers were switched when purchased at the Vacheron Constantin store as it hasn't been touched or tampered with since. The watch was found in a drawer from the original owners wife over a decade ago and hasn't seen the light of day since then. The watch and everything included was like finding a time capsule over half a century ago. Don't miss out on this amazing timepiece!