1960s Vintage Paul Portinoux Medical Pulsations Chronograph Single Button Valjoux 22 Steel Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Paul Portinoux
- Model Type: Medical Chronograph
- Circa: 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Paul Portinoux Signed Valjoux 22 Manual Wind
- Case Dimensions: 36.5mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Green Leather Sport Strap
- Dial: Swiss Signed Silver "Paul Portinoux" Pulsations Dial w/ Multicolor Numbers and Chronograph Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An extremely rare and attractive 1960s Vintage Paul Portinoux Medical Pulsations Chronograph Single Button Valjoux 22 Steel Wristwatch. In overall excellent condition. These are incredibly scarce to start with so to find one in such amazing condition is a real treat. Stainless steel case is unpolished with perfectly defined case edges and bevels. Caseback markings are perfectly legible. Some light scratches and wear in keeping with its age. The original multicolor dial is in excellent condition. Valjoux 22 manual wind movement is running, chronograph starts and resets to 0.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!