1963 Longines 6592 Stainless Steel 30CH Chronograph Vintage Unpolished Wristwatch with Extract
- Manufacturer: Longines
- Model Type: Chronograph
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 6592-4, 1213XXX, July of 1963
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Caliber 30CH Manual Wind
- Case Dimensions: 37mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Tan Stitched Leather Strap w/ Longines Tang Buckle
- Dial: Original Silver Scaled Dial w/ Chronograph Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth
- Box, Papers: Longines Extract
- 100% Authentic!
1963 Longines 6592 Stainless Steel 30CH Chronograph Vintage Unpolished Wristwatch. Stainless steel case is in remarkable condition. Bevels and edges are razor sharp. Some light wear in keeping with age. Timepiece has remained unpolished. Original "Swiss Only" Multi-Scale silver dial and hands are excellent. Gorgeous original luminescent color. Caliber 30CH manual wind movement is excellent and has been recently serviced. Inner caseback markings are crisp and perfectly legible. Excellent orignal Longines stainless steel buckle. Has retained its original steel crown. Original domed low profile plastic crystal. Timepiece includes Extract from Longines. This is an outstanding and early example of a 1963 Longines 6592 Stainless Steel 30CH Chronograph Vintage Unpolished Wristwatch.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!