1970 Rolex Date 1501 Steel Engine Turned Oyster Silver Dial Wristwatch with PX Store Recepit and Punched Papers
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Date
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 1501, 244XXXX, 1970
- Case: Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 1570 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 34mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Folded Oyster Steel Bracelet
- Dial: T Swiss T Silver Pie Dial w/ Date Function
- Bezel Type: Steel Engine Turned Bezel
- Accessories: Punched COSC Papers, Punched Guarantee Booklet, Oyster Perpetual "Red Seal" Paperwork, Official Chronometer Certification, and Original PX Store Purchase Receipt
1970 Rolex Date 1501 Steel Engine Turned Oyster Silver Dial Wristwatch with PX Store Receipt and Punched Papers. Steel Oyster case and engine turned bezel are in excellent condition. Some wear present in keeping with age. Original tritium silver dial is gorgeous, has retained the original date wheel. Excellent luminescent plots with matching hand set. Tritium glows brightly when exposed to UV and falls off rapidly at the same pace. 19mm 7835 Folded Oyster bracelet with 357 end pieces is in great condition, fully linked, some light stretch from wear. Clasp is date coded to 1970. Caliber 1570 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement has been freshly serviced. Timepiece includes Punched COSC Papers, Punched Guarantee Booklet, Oyster Perpetual "Red Seal" Paperwork, Official Chronometer Certification, and Original PX Store Purchase Receipt.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!