1985 Vintage Rolex Datejust 16030 Steel Blue Engine Turned Automatic Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Datejust
- Ref # Serial #, Circa: 16030, 8957XXX, 1985
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Oyster Perpetual Caliber 3035 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Jubilee
- Dial: T Swiss T Signed Blue Dial w/ "Double Stick" White Markers, Date Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Engine Turned Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible 1985 Vintage Rolex Datejust 16030 Steel Blue Engine Turned Automatic Wristwatch. Steel 36mm Oyster case has remained in remarkable condition. Appears to be unpolished. Some very light wear present. Engine Turned steel bezel is extremely crisp. Original blue dial with "double stick" white markers is also in remarkable condition. Stainless steel Jubilee bracelet has minimals signs of stretch and will accompany at least 7.25" wrist size. Clasp is date coded to 1984. Caliber 3035 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement is running. The Rolex green tags serial number does not* match the case serial number.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!