Girard Perregaux Gyromatic Deep Diver 8867 W Automatic Vintage Diving Wristwatch Circa 1960s
- Manufacturer: Girard Perregaux
- Model Name: Gyromatic Deep Diver
- Ref #, Circa: 8867, 1960s
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 39mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: GP Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Dial: Swiss T Signed Matte Black Dial with Date Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel w/ Bakelite Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly collectable Girard Perregaux Gyromatic Deep Diver 8867 W Automatic Vintage Diving Wristwatch Circa 1960s. This timepiece was made in incredibly small bathes and is very difficult to find in well preserved condition. The stainless steel case and bracelet are unpolished and in crisp condition. Some expected wear in keeping with its age. Original matte black dial is in great condition with some some light patina, hands have been professionally colored matched. Bakelite insert well preserved and bezel teeth are crisp to the touch. The rare stainless steel bracelet will accompany a 7" wrist size. Clasp is marked and signed GP. Automatic movement is running and was serviced last year including replacing the crystal.