1968 Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters First Cream Patina 1968 Automatic Cal 1520 Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 5513, 2298XXX, 1968
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Mechanical 1520 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Tan Leather Stap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: Rolex Swiss-T<25 Black Submariner Meters First Dial w/ Creamy Patina Hands & Hour Plots (100% Original/ Untouched)
- Bezel: Faded Black/ Blue hued Insert, Steel Rotational Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration from Hashtag Watch Co. is this incredible Vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 Meters First Wristwatch from 1968. This example features a gorgeous all original matte Meters First dial with creamy patina lume plots and matching hands. Small oil markings at the 4/ 5 oclock position, please see photo. The steel Oyster case is in excellent condition, lug tips have remained thick & full. The caliber 1520 automatic movement is running and keeping accurate time. Case back is marked 5513, Fourth Quarter of 1968, correlating with the 2.29 million Oyster case serial number.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!