IWC Pilot Chronograph Laureus IW371712 Sport Limited Edition Men's Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: IWC
- Model Name: IWC Pilot Laurerus
- Ref #, Circa: IW371712
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: IWC Calibre 79329 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: IWC Stainless Steel Bracelet (Fits 7.5" Wrist)
- Dial: Blue Dial w/ Chronograph & Day / Date Calendar Functions, Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
Like all IWC Pilot’s Watches, the Pilot’s Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Laureus Sport for Good Foundation is, as you would expect, “flight qualified”, but also in a very special sense of the term. Because apart from the mechanical niceties found in the 79320-calibre chronograph movement in its 42-millimetre stainless steel case, it is the additional emotional value that makes this Pilot’s Watch, available in a limited edition of just 2500, so special. This additional value is visible immediately in one very conspicuous feature: the dial is not black but finished in deep Laureus blue. And by the time the connoisseur looks at the back cover with its engraved child’s drawing, it will be clear that this watch does more than tell the exact time. It does good by helping socially underprivileged children come a little closer to their dreams, since part of the proceeds from sales of the watch will go to the Laureus Sport for Good Foundation, whose important work in helping young people is actively and enthusiastically supported by IWC.