IWC Portuguese 371432 Chronograph Laureus Foundation Edition Automatic Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: IWC
- Model Name: Portuguese Laureus Foundation Edition
- Ref #, Circa: IW371432, Originally Purchased in April of 2007
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: IWC Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 41mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: IWC Black Leather Strap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: IWC Swiss Blue Dial w/ Chronograph Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner/ Outer Boxes, Booklets, and Guarantee Card
- 100% Authentic!
Up for sale is a beautiful IWC Portuguese 371432 automatic chronograph. The timepiece was originally designed for the charitable Laureus Foundation and I must say, this wristwatch is something very special. The Swiss IWC dial has gradient blue shade that shimmers in the sunlight in a speculative manner. The 41mm case is in excellent condition and has remained unpolished. There is a slight nick in the bezel at the 4 o'clock position but hardly shows. The black leather IWC strap has plenty of life left in it but has experienced some light tearing on the reverse side (see photo). The limited edition piece comes with boxes, booklets, and guarantee card. The watch is keeping accurate time and the chronograph functions work and reset to 0 properly.
If you have the time to look up the Laureus Foundation I highly recommend it!