Panerai Bronzo Pam 507 Luminor 1950 Submersible Power Reserve 3 Days Watch
- Manufacturer: Panerai
- Model Name: Luminor 1950 Submersible "Bronzo"
- Ref #: 507 P
- Case: Panerai Bronze Case
- Movement: Panerai Caliber P.9002 Mechanical Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 47mm excluding crown
- Strap: Panerai Brown Leather Strap with Tang Buckle
- Dial: Panerai Swiss Green Dial with Register, Power Reserve, and Date Function
- Bezel: Panerai Rotational Bronze Bezel
- Box, Papers: Comes with Complete Inner Outer Box and Papers, Additional Panerai Strap, and Tool.
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Panerai Bronzo Pam 507 Luminor 1950 Submersible Power Reserve 3 Days Watch. This watch is from the original owner and was never worn. It was bought and put away since its original purchase. The tags and stickers are still attached to the watch. The natural oxidation on the bronze case gives this watch a beautiful look and is certainly one to appreciate. This is a limited edition of only 1,000 units produced globally and one the most desirable models from Panerai. The watch comes with complete inner outer box and papers, all you see in the photos. I don't say this often, but this watch is certainly in "LIKE NEW" condition.