Panerai PAM 382 Bronzo Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Day Automatic Watch
- Manufacturer: Panerai
- Model Name: Bronzo
- Ref #, Limited #, Circa: PAM 382, NXX01/1000 Produced
- Case: Bronze Case w/ Titanium Caseback
- Movement: Panerai Caliber P. 9000 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 47mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Panerai Brown Leather Strap w/ Tang Buckle (Brand New Condition)
- Dial: Panerai Swiss Green Dial w/ Luminescent Hour Markers, Date Function
- Bezel: Rotational Bronze Bezel
- Box, Papers: Complete Box/ Papers and Booklets, Tool, Additional Strap, Tags. A complete package
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is a very rare bird, the Panerai PAM 382 Bronzo Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Day Automatic Watch. Worn only a handful of times and kept in a safe place, this timepiece shows an even coating of expected oxidation from a bronze case. The watch has never been in water or near the ocean at any time. The case is completely unpolished. The luminescent markers on the dial and bezel are as bright as ever. The original brown leather strap is in brand new condition. All functions are working and the watch is keeping time accordingly. The watch comes with complete box/ papers and booklets, tool, additional strap, tags.