Rolex Date 15053 Two Tone Steel 18K Gold Jubilee Sepia Brown Watch Box Papers Circa 1987
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Date
- Ref, Serial #, Circa: 15053, 9649XXX, Originally purchased in November of 1987
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Rolex Automatic Movement Cal. 3035
- Case Dimensions: 34mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel, Solid 18K Gold Jubilee Bracelet with Deployment Clasp (Fits 7.25" wrist")
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Sepia Brown Dial with Date Function
- Bezel: 18K Gold Engine Turn Bezel
- Box, Papers: Comes with Box and Papers, Tags
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Rolex Date 15053 Two Tone Steel 18K Gold Jubilee Watch. The dial is simply incredible to look at and appreciate. In the right light it will change from a dark chocolate brown to a sepia brown. All functions work and the watch is keeping accurate. The watch is in excellent condition, hardly worn, and completely unpolished. The band is 99% tight with zero trace of stretch. The sapphire crystal does not have any chips or nicks. The case edges are sharp. The timepiece comes with original box, papers, and tags/ Simply put- it is one of the finest examples of the 15053 model reference from Rolex available on the market today.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!