Rolex Datejust 16233 Silver Steel Gold Two Tone Jubilee Automatic Wristwatch Box Papers Circa 1995
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Datejust
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 16233, W705XXX (1995), Originally Purchased in 1998
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 3135 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Jubilee Two Tone Gold Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp
- Dial: T Swiss Made T Signed Silver Stick Dial w/ Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: 18K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel
- Box, Papers: Box, Booklets, & Signed Guarantee Papers
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible Rolex Datejust 16233 Silver Steel Gold Two Tone Jubilee Automatic Wristwatch Box Papers Circa 1995. Timepiece is in a "time capsule" like condition, has remained entirely unpolished. Some light scratches in keeping with its age. The 18K yellow gold has tarnished into a beautiful rosey color. Stainless steel Oyster case and fluted gold bezel are crisp with well defined bevels and edges. Two Tone Jubilee bracelet is complete and will fit a 7.5" wrist size. Minimal to no stretch. Caliber 3135 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement is running and keeping time. Holographic sticker on caseback. Timepiece comes with Box, Booklets, & Signed Guarantee Papers
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!