Rolex GMT MASTER II 16713 Two Tone Root Beer Automatic Box Papers Circa 1989
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: GMT Master II
- Ref, Serial #, Circa: 16713, L593XXX (1989), Originally Purchased in December, Christmas Day of 1990
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Automatic Caliber 3185
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Steel & 18K Gold 62523 H Jubilee Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp, 402B End Pieces
- Dial: Swiss-T<25 GMT-MASTER II Dial Root Beer Dial w/ GMT & Date Functions
- Bezel: 24 Hour Rotational Gold Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner/Outer Boxes, Booklets, COSC Tag, & Guarantee Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A highly attractive Rolex GMT MASTER II 16713 Two Tone Root Beer Timepiece. In overall great/ honest condition. Stainless steel Oyster case has remained think and full. Two Tone Jubilee bracelet will accompany a 7.5"+ wrist size and has four removable links. Shows signs of stretch. Caliber 3185 Oyster Perpetual movement is running and keeping time, has not been serviced. Timepiece comes with Inner/Outer Boxes, Booklets, COSC Tag, & Guarantee Papers from an authorized US Rolex Dealership.