1989 Rolex GMT MASTER II 16713 Two Tone Root Beer Automatic Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: GMT Master II
- Ref, Serial #, Circa: 16713, L593XXX (1989), Originally Purchased in December, Christmas Day of 1990
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Automatic Caliber 3185
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Steel & 18K Gold 62523 H Jubilee Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp, 402B End Pieces
- Dial: Swiss-T<25 GMT-MASTER II Dial Root Beer Dial w/ GMT & Date Functions
- Bezel: 24 Hour Rotational Gold Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner/Outer Boxes, Booklets, COSC Tag, & Guarantee Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A highly attractive Rolex GMT MASTER II 16713 Two Tone Root Beer Timepiece. In overall great/ honest condition. Stainless steel Oyster case has remained think and full. Two Tone Jubilee bracelet will accompany a 7.5"+ wrist size and has four removable links. Shows signs of stretch. Caliber 3185 Oyster Perpetual movement is running and keeping time, has not been serviced. Timepiece comes with Inner/Outer Boxes, Booklets, COSC Tag, & Guarantee Papers from an authorized US Rolex Dealership.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!