Rolex Submariner 16613 T Blue Two Tone 18K Gold Steel "F" Serial Wristwatch Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Submariner
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 16613 T, F804XXX (2001), Originally Purchased in November of 2005
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Rolex Automatic Movement Cal. 3135
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Oyster 93253 18K Gold, Stainless Steel Bracleet (11 Full Oyster Links) w/ Divers Extension Kit
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Blue Dial w/ Date Function
- Bezel: 18K Yellow Gold, Blue Insert Rotatinonal Bezel
- Box, Papers: Complete Box and Papers, Tags, Cleaning Cloth. All as shown in the photo
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your viewing pleasure is this wonderful icon of a watch, the Rolex Submariner. A very clean example, the case edges are very sharp, the two tone bracelet has minimal stretch, and the movement winds like a hot knife through butter. Originally purchased in November of 2005 from a US dealer in Idaho. All functions are working and the watch is keeping time accordingly. The bracelet will accompany an 7.5" wrist. The watch comes with complete box and papers, all as shown in the photo. As you may or may not know, the "T" at the end of the reference number indicates that the spring bar holes do not go through the case, AKA "a no holes case".