1960s Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Seafarer 2443 First Execution Heuer Chronograph Valjoux 72 Manual Steel Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (Heuer)
- Model Type: Chronograph Seafarer
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 2443, 719XX, 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: A & F Signed Valjoux 72 Modified Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 38mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Leather Strap
- Dial: A & F Signed "Made in Switzerland" Dial w/ Chronograph, Tide Dial Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and extremely rare Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch Co. Seafarer 2443 First Execution Heuer Chronograph Valjoux 72 Manual Steel Wristwatch. An excellent example all around. Screwback stainless steel case is razor sharp with perfect bevels and chamfers, appears to be unpolished. Original "Made in Switzerland" dial has a beautiful patina. Blue hued steel hands glow momentarily. Stainless steel case and movement are fully stamped. Modified Valjoux 72 manual wind movement is running, chronograph resets to 0 properly.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!