Vintage Breitling Navitimer 806 Steel Venus 178 Chronograph 1958 AOPA Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Breitling
- Model Name: Navitimer
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 806, 897XXX, 1958
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Venus 178 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Black Leather Strap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: Breitling Swiss Black Dial w/ Chronograph Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational "Beads of Rice" Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
An excellent Vintage Breitling Navitimer 806 steel chronograph with the famed Venus 178 movement. The serial number correlates this watch to a production date of 1958. This particular example was released 3 or 4 years behind the original Valjoux 72 model. The Venus 178 manual wind movement is running strong and keeping accurate time. This watch was imported by Wakmann noted by the "WOG" markings on the movement. All chronograph functions work and reset to 0 properly. The caseback is fully marked and stamped. The 40mm stainless steel case has no signs of hard ownership and looks great with the 22mm black leather sport strap.