Vintage Breitling Single Button Canadian DND Steel Chronograph Valjoux 23 Wristwatch Circa 1960's
- Manufacturer: Breitling
- Model Type: Single Button Chronograph
- Serial #, Circa: 14211XXX, 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Breitling Signed Valjoux 23 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Strap: NATO Strap
- Dial: Swiss Made Signed Breitling Silver Dial with Chronograph Function, Original Hands (Read below for more details)
- Bezel: Smooth
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A rare and attractive Vintage Breitling Single Button DND Steel Chronograph Wristwatch. 36mm stainless steel case is in excellent condition, well defined bevels and edges. Steel bezel is crisp and well defined. Swiss Made Signed Breitling dial is in top condition, original hands. Luminescent fades immediately on dial and momentarily longer on the hour and minute hands. We are unsure of the origin of the dial as information regarding this configuration is scarce, but it is most likely a service dial. Breitling signed Valjoux 23 manual wind movement and case are fully signed. Timepiece is running and chronograph starts/ resets to 0 properly.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!