Vintage Breitling Steel Chronograph 7650 Co-Pilot Venus 178 Wristwatch 1960s
- Manufacturer: Breitling
- Model Name: Co-Pilot "Yachting"
- Ref #, Circa 7650, Late 60's
- Case: Breitling Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Breitling Venus 178 Mechanical Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42.5mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Custom High Grade Thick Cut Green Leather Strap
- Dial: Breitling Swiss Black Dial with Three Registers (100% Original
- Bezel: Breitling Rotational Steel Bezel
- Box: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
The watch is in excellent condition!!! This watch is extremely desirable so don't miss the chance to own this great watch! This watch features a matte black dial and a specially modified version of the seminal Venus 178 that has the minute register count to 15 compared to the standard 30 units that other models have. All functions work and is the watch is keeping accurate time. The watch looks even better in person! The watch was found in 100% all original form. The dial is 100% original, the lume has not been redone.