Vintage Clebar 73623 Steel Chronograph "Poor Mans Carrera" Reverse Panda Valjoux 7736
- Manufacturer: Clebar
- Circa: 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Zodiac Signed Valjoux 7736 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Brown Leather Bund Strap
- Dial: Clebar Swiss Black "Reverse Panda" Dial w/ Chronograph Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Inner Tachymeter Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Clebar 73623 Steel Chronograph "Poor Mans Carrera" Reverse Panda with Valjoux 7736 manual wind movement. You're probably wondering why the case and movement are sized by Zodiac. Well back in the 1970's Zodiac was the importer of Cleabar timepieces, thus having cases and movements stamped with the Zodiac brand name instead of being singed Clebar. The timepiece is 100% correct and true to its form. The watch is completely unpolished with extremely sharp edges. The Valjoux 7736 manual wind movement is functioning perfectly. All functions are working, reset to 0, and keeps accurate time. The timepiece comes on a dark brown leather bund strap.