Vintage Eberhard & Co. Contograf Steel Chronograph Gilt Roulette Date Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Eberhard & Co.
- Model Name: Contograf
- Circa: 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Eberhard & Co. Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 37mm excluding bezel or crown
- Bracelet: Eberhart Stainless Steel Stretch Bracelet dated 2nd Quarter of 1962
- Dial: Eberhard & Co. Swiss Black Gilt Dial w/ Chronograph, Red/ Black Roulette Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Rotational Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Eberhard & Co. Contograf Steel Chronograph Gilt Roulette Date Wristwatch. An extremely rare timepiece that very rarely come up for sale. We acquired this timepiece from the family's original single owner who was a paratrooper for the U.K. back in the late 1960's/70's. The gilt writing is all there and in excellent condition. All the text on the caseback is legible and easy to read. The Eberhard & Co. manual wind movement runs/ winds smoothy and keeps accurate time. The dial is 100% original/ untouched. The bracelet will accompany approximately a 7" wrist size. I have a couple extra links if needed to fit a slightly larger wrist size.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!