Vintage Eberhard & Co. Contograf Steel Chronograph Gilt Roulette Date Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Eberhard & Co.
- Model Name: Contograf
- Circa: 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Eberhard & Co. Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 37mm excluding bezel or crown
- Bracelet: Eberhart Stainless Steel Stretch Bracelet dated 2nd Quarter of 1962
- Dial: Eberhard & Co. Swiss Black Gilt Dial w/ Chronograph, Red/ Black Roulette Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Rotational Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Eberhard & Co. Contograf Steel Chronograph Gilt Roulette Date Wristwatch. An extremely rare timepiece that very rarely come up for sale. We acquired this timepiece from the family's original single owner who was a paratrooper for the U.K. back in the late 1960's/70's. The gilt writing is all there and in excellent condition. All the text on the caseback is legible and easy to read. The Eberhard & Co. manual wind movement runs/ winds smoothy and keeps accurate time. The dial is 100% original/ untouched. The bracelet will accompany approximately a 7" wrist size. I have a couple extra links if needed to fit a slightly larger wrist size.