Vintage Favre Leuba Bivouac 53203 Eddie Bauer Stainless Steel Barometer Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Favre Leuba
- Model Name: Bivouac
- Ref #, Circa: 53203, 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Caliber 10032 Manual Wind
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Black Leather Strap
- Dial: Swiss Made Doubled Signed Favre Leuba & Eddie Bauer Multicolor Dial (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Stainless Steel Bezel w/ Black Insert
- Box, Papers: Inner/ Outer Boxes
- 100% Authentic!
An extraordinarily rare Vintage Favre Leuba Bivouac 53203 Stainless Steel Wristwatch. This particular example is double signed Eddie Bauer, who was responsible for supplying Favre Leuba with the appropriate clothing for their expeditions ranging from the depths of the sea to the highest mountain peaks. The stainless steel case is in unpolished condition. Case edges and it's bevels are crisp. Original multicolor dial is in excellent condition. The blue enamel is still present on the scenic mountaintop caseback. Timepiece comes with inner & outer Favre Leuba boxes.