Vintage Favre Leuba Deep Blue 59603 Eddie Bauer Automatic Divers Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Favre Leuba
- Model Name: Deep Blue
- Ref #, Circa: 59603, 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Favre Leuba Caliber 1152 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 39mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Favre Leuba Steel Inox Bracelet w/ Stretch Style Deployment Clasp
- Dial: Favre Leuba Swiss Silver "Deep Blue" Eddie Bauer Signed Dial (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Black Rotational Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
Offered from Hashtag Watch Co. is this beautiful vintage tool watch, the Favre Leuba Deep Blue 59603 automatic wristwatch. This isn't just some ordinary Deep Blue, this particular example is double signed "Eddie Bauer", who was responsible for supplying Favre Leuba with the appropriate clothing for their expeditions back in the 1960's. The stainless steel case is crisp, unpolished and the caseback is fully legible.. It also has the correct F.V. scew-in large size crown. The Steel Inox band currently fits an approximate 6.5" wrist size. The original crystal has some hazing due to its age.
*Please note that I do not guarantee waterproofness on any preowned/ vintage timepiece*