Vintage Favre Leuba Memo Raider Alarm 53153 Caliber 917 Automatic Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Favre Leuba
- Model Name: Memo Raider
- Ref #, Circa: 53153, 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Favre Leuba Signed Caliber 917 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 44mm excluding Crowns
- Strap: Favre Leuba Steel Bracelet w/ Stretch Style Clasp
- Dial: Swiss Made Signed Silver and Blue Multicolor Dial w/ Date Function
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An excellent and highly sought after Vintage Favre Leuba Memo Raider Alarm 53153 Caliber 917 Automatic Wristwatch. The stainless steel case is in incredible condition, bevels and edges are thick and well defined. Multicolor blue and silver dial is simply gorgeous and features beautiful original matching creamy plots and hour hands. Stainless Steel Favre Leuba bracelet will fit 7.5" + wrist size. Caliber 917 automatic movement is currently running and keeping time, alarm is very loud. For those that are unaware the Memo Raider shares similar styling and the same automatic movement as the Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox E871.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!