Vintage Favre Leuba Orange Bathy 160 Aqua Lung U.S. Divers Steel Watch
- Manufacturer: Favre Leuba
- Model Name: Bathy 160
- Circa: 1960's/70's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Favre Leuba Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 43mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Bracelet with Deployment Clasp
- Dial: Favre Leuba Swiss Orange Dial (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Orange Insert Bakelite Bezel
- Box, Papers: No box or papers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Vintage Favre Leuba Orange Bathy 160 Aqua Lung U.S. Divers Steel Watch, and wow, what character this timepiece has. Its chunky steel case feels just right on the wrist. It's the brightest orange you'll ever see on a watch, hands down. I should also mention the watch is in excellent condition. No chips or nicks in the bakelite bezel. All functions work and the watch is keeping time accordingly. These are getting harder to find in such great condition. Don't miss out on this timepiece!
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!