Vintage Glashutte Tutima Luftwaffe Chronograph WWII Military Wristwatch Circa 1940's
- Manufacturer: Glashutte Tutima
- Model Type: Two Button Chronograph
- Serial #, Circa: 210XXX, 1940's
- Case: Nickel Plated Brass Case
- Movement: Mechanical Manual Wind Cal. 59
- Case Dimensions: 39mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Leather Strap
- Dial: Glashutte Signed Matte Black Dial w/ Chronograph Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A highly collectable and rare Vintage Glashutte Tutima Luftwaffe Chronograph WWII Military Wristwatch. In overall remarkable condition. Nickel plated brass case and original unpolished condition. Original matte black chronograph dial is in exemplary condition, hour hand appears to be original lume, minute hand appears to have been previously relumed. Rotational bezel with decimal insert is crisp to the touch. Mechanical manual wind movement has been freshly serviced.