Vintage Heuer 11630 Autavia GMT Chronograph Steel Cal. 14 Automatic Watch
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Autavia GMT
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 11630, 337XXX, 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Cal. 14 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Heuer Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp
- Dial: Heuer Swiss Black Dial w/ Chronograph, GMT, and Date Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel GMT Bezel
- Box, Papers: No box or papers
- 100% Authentic!
In my opinion this timepiece is one of the best looking vintage chronographs on the market today! This watch worn by a Chief Pilot who flew North Atlantic Flights back in the 1970's! The caseback engraving shows his name, commanding rank, and dates ranging from he flew as Chief Pilot. This watch is true survivor and as farm fresh as they come. This Autavia GMT features the early Autavia dial with black and orange colored registers. Everything on this watch is original including the crystal. The case and bracelet are unpolished, all the bevels and case edges are the original finish. All functions are working and the watch is keeping accurate time. The bracelet will accompany up to an approximate 7.75" wrist size.