1972 Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Decimal Bezel Steel Chronograph Mk. 6 Cal. 11 Watch
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Autavia "Jo Siffert"
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 1163, 2419XX, Early 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Cal. 11 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Heuer (Gay Freres) Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp (Fits 8" Wrist)
- Dial: Heuer Swiss Mark 6 White Dial w/ Chronograph and Date Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel with Rare Black Decimal Insert
- Box, Papers: Heuer Red Box
- 100% Authentic!
A MINT Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Decimal Bezel Steel Chronograph Mk. 6 Cal. 11 Watch This timepiece was kept in pristine condition and has been very well taken care of. The Mark 6 "Siffert" dial is in exemplary condition. The rare black decimal bezel is in excellent condition. The case and bracelet are appear to be unpolished all the case edge's bevels are crisp. All functions are working and the watch is keeping accurate time. The bracelet will accompany an 8" wrist size. The timepiece comes with a red Heuer presentation box. Please excuse my photos, both the hour and minute hand have the correct brushed finish.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!