Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Mk. 2 Steel Chronograph Decial Bezel Cal. 11 Wristwatch Circa 1969
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Autavia "Jo Siffert"
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 1163, 142XXX, (1969)
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Cal. 11 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Heuer, Gay Freres Stamped Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp, Stamped 2nd Quarter of 1969, HLD End Pieces
- Dial: Heuer Swiss Mark 2 White Dial w/ Chronograph and Date Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel with Black Decimal Insert
- Box, Papers: Box & Signed Guarantee Booklet
- 100% Authentic!
A highly collectable and extremely early production Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Mk. 2 Steel Chronograph Decial Bezel Cal. 11 Wristwatch Circa 1969. This particular example is truly a collectors grade timepiece, and was acquired straight from the original owners family. The stainless steel case and bracelet are in original unpolished condition, bevels are perfectly thick and well defined. Original Gay Freres steel "beads of rice" bracelet is complete, clasp fully marked, will fit an 8" wrist size, and shows minimal signs of stretch. The white dial is in exemplary condition. The rotational steel bezel with decimal insert is crisp to the touch. Caliber 11 automatic movement has been freshly serviced. Timepiece comes with original Box & Signed Guarantee Booklet.