Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Mk. 6 Steel Chronograph Cal. 11 Wristwatch Circa 1971
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Autavia "Jo Siffert"
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 1163, 2411XXX (1971)
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Cal. 11 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Heuer, Gay Freres Stamped Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp, Stamped 1st Quarter of 1970, HLF End Pieces (Fits 8" Wrist)
- Dial: Heuer Swiss Mark 6 White Dial w/ Chronograph and Date Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel with Black Tachymeter Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A highly collectable and interesting Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 "Jo Siffert" Mk. 6 Steel Chronograph Wristwatch. Stainless steel case and bracelet are in original unpolished condition, bevels are thick and well defined. Shows signs of wear in keeping with it's 40+ year old age. The Mark VI (6) "Siffert" dial has a beautiful patina, original brushed steel hands with blue tips. The tachymeter bezel is in excellent condition and rotates without issue. Caliber 11 automatic movement is running, chronograph starts and resets to 0. The Gay Freres steel "beads of rice" bracelet is complete, will fit an 8" wrist size, shows minimal signs of stretch.