Vintage Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert Mk. IV Steel Chronograph Cal. 11 Watch 1971
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Autavia "Jo Siffert"
- Ref #, Serial#, Circa: 1163, 203XXX (1970-71)
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Cal. 11 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Heuer (Gay Freres) Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp, Stamped 1st Quarter of 1970, HLD End Pieces (Fits 8" Wrist)
- Dial: Heuer Swiss Mark 4 White Dial w/ Chronograph and Date Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel with Black Tachymeter Insert
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A downright all original Heuer Autavia 1163 Jo Siffert just walked in the door, and let me tell you it's a real "barn find" of a watch. This timepiece has been very well taken care of over the years from its single original owner. The Mark 4 "Siffert" dial is in exemplary condition. We kept the original crystal and gave it a light buff. There are a couple scratches on the crystal that reflect off the dial. I will assure you the dial is as mint as they come. The tachymeter bezel is in excellent condition and rotates without issue. The case and bracelet are unpolished. All functions are working and the watch is keeping accurate time. The Gay Freres steel bracelet is full and has minimal stretch.