1971 Heuer Skipper 73463 Autavaia Blue Steel Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Skipper
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 73463, 263XXX, 1971
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Valjoux Cal. 7734 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Gay Frers Stainless Steel Beads of Rice Bracelet, HLF Ends (accommodates approx. 7.25" wrist)
- Dial: Original Swiss Signed Heuer Swiss Blue Dial with Chronograph & Date Functions
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel w/ Blue MH (Minutes Hours) Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and highly collectable Vintage Heuer Skipper Blue Steel Chronograph Valjoux 7734 Wristwatch. Stainless steel case and bracelet are in original unpolished condition, bevels and chamfers are well defined. Original Gay Freres steel "beads of rice" clasp marked will fit an 7.25" wrist size, and shows minimal signs of stretch. Blue Heuer Skipper dial is in excellent condition. The rotational steel bezel with Minutes Hours "MH" insert is crisp to the touch. Caliber 7734 manual wind movement is running.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!