1970s Heuer Solunar Tide Graphe Steel Day & Date Calendar Automatic Tropical Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Solunar
- Circa: 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Heuer Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 45mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Stainless Steel Heuer Bracelet
- Dial: Swiss Made Tropical Color Change Blue Dial w/ Day & Date Function
- Bezel: Outer Rotational Tide Graphe High Rotational Bezel/ Inner Rotational Calendar Bezel
- Box, Papers: Guarantee Papers Booklet, No Box
- 100% Authentic!
Up for sale from HastagWatch Co. is an outstanding Vintage Heuer Solunar Tide Graphe Automatic Wristwatch. When it comes to sheer presence on the wrist this timepiece stands way up there! Theres so much to enjoy about this watch. The crisp bezel is sharp enough to cut paper, the Solunar blue dial shows hints of its true tropical color in the sunlight. The timepiece is truly untouched and has been kept in pristine condition. The large 45mm case is crisp and razor sharp. The stainless steel bracelet has zero signs of stretch and will accompany a 7-7.15" wrist size comfortably. All functions are working and the wristwatch is keeping accurate time. The timepiece comes with guarantee papers booklet.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!