Vintage LeCoultre Fancy Lugs Black Manual Wind Cal. 480/CW Gold Filled Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: LeCoultre
- Model Type: Dress
- Circa: 1950's
- Case: 10K Gold Filled Case w/ Fancy Lugs (Looks identical to a stainless steel case)
- Movement: LeCoultre Manual Wind Cal. 480/CW Movement
- Case Dimensions: 33.5mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Black Leather Strap w/ Red Stitching
- Dial: LeCoultre Swiss Black Dial w/ Raised Hour Markers (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage LeCoultre wristwatch with fancy lugs and attractive black dial. The timepiece is in excellent condition all around. The case is clean, the movement winds smoothly, and the watch keeps accurate time. The 10K gold filled case looks as if it were made of stainless steel. No one would guess it was stainless steel until reading "10K gold filled" on the caseback. The black dial is all original with raised hour markers and beautifully aged patina. The Caliber Cal. 480/CW manual wind movement is running strong and keeping accurate time. The timepiece looks even better in person.