Vintage LeCoultre Stainless Steel Chronograph Valjoux 72 Wristwatch 1960's
- Manufacturer: LeCoultre
- Model Name: Chronograph
- Circa: Purchased in California on May 14, 1968
- Case: LeCoultre Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: LeCoultre Valjoux 72 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding crown
- Strap: Brown Leather Strap
- Dial: LeCoultre Swiss Silver Dial with Three Registers (100% Original)
- Bezel: LeCoultre Stainless Steel Fixed Bezel
- Box: Comes with original box and papers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this incredible Vintage LeCoultre Stainless Steel Chronograph. It features the always fantastic Valjoux 72 Movement and is keeping time accordingly. The watch is in excellent condition all around. It comes with the original box and papers. Both booklets feature the place of purchase, date of purchase, and serial # of the watch. The watch speaks for itself; an absolute beauty.