Vintage Longines 30CH "Big Eye" Steel Chronograph Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Longines
- Model Name: "Big Eye"
- Serial #, Circa: 64939, 1960's/ 70's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Longines Manual Wind Cal. 30CH Movement
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Non Longines Tan Leather Strap
- Dial: Longines Swiss Black Dial with Two Registers (100% original, untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: No box or papers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Vintage Longines 30CH "Big Eye" Steel Chronograph Wristwatch. Untouched by time, this piece is as close to NOS as they come. The dial is 100%, not 99.9%, 100% perfect. Not a blemish or mark on it. The case is unpolished and has razor sharp edges. The caliber 30CH manual movement is running and keeping time accordingly. The caseback is engraved from the Union Carbide chemical company to W.N. Woodward, Jr. for his 25 years of service. I should also mention this is the SECOND Big Eye with this Union Carbide caseback that I have come across. We believe the company bought a few of them and gave them out to a employees for they're dedicated service. The serial number and "stainless steel" are visible on the caseback.