Vintage Longines Conquest Power Reserve 9031 Automatic Cal. 294 Steel Wristwatch Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Longines
- Model Name: Conquest Power Reserve
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 9031, 15XX, 1960's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Caliber 294 Automatic
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Expandable Bracelet / Original Longines Leather Strap
- Dial: Longines Swiss Made Signed Silver Dial, Power Reserve Rotational Disk, & Date Function (Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Smooth Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: Box, Guarantee Papers, Booklets, Original Leather Strap & Tag
- 100% Authentic!
An excellent and highly collectable Vintage Longines Conquest Power Reserve 9031 Automatic Cal. 294 Steel Wristwatch. A very interesting watch with two notable complications. Firstly, the date at the 12 o'clock position, and two, the rotational power reserve indicator disk that rotates around the center of the dial. Stainless steel case is unpolished with well defined case bevels. Matching numbers and case and caseback. Original crystal has some expected hazing. Original crown. Dial is in excellent condition. Timepiece has been sitting in a box for decades, is running. Date wheel needs slight adjustment. Original Longines crown. Caliber 294 automatic movement is running. Timepiece comes with Box, Guarantee Papers, Booklets, Original Leather Strap & Tag. Papers are blank.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!