Vintage Monvis Glucydur Divers Incabloc Automatic Date Black Stainless Steel Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Monvis
- Model Name: Glucydur
- Circa: 1960's
- Case: Base Metal Case w/ Stainless Steel Caseback
- Movement: 25 Jewels Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 38mm excluding Crown
- Strap: 19mm Rubber Strap w/ Tang Buckle
- Dial: Swiss Signed Black Glossy Dial w/ 6,9, & 12 pointed indexes (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Rotational Black Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your viewing pleasure is this alluring Vintage Monvis divers wristwatch from the 1960's. I've had this watch for just a couple days and I can tell you first hand it's been a very enjoyable watch to wear. The bezel's teeth are quite sharp and makes it easy to adjust the position. The original black dial is still glossy and shows some expected patina. The base metal case shows does some wear from usage. The 25 jewels automatic movement is clean, winds smoothly, and the date wheel snaps into place each time. All functions are working and the wristwatch is keeping accurate time.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!