Vintage Omega 2277 Chronograph Caliber 321 Stainless Steel 1962 Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Type: Chronograph
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 2277-2, 1864XXX, 1962
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Cal. 321 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 32.5mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Tan Leather Strap with Tang Buckle
- Dial: Omega Swiss Silver Dial with Chronograph Function (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Smooth Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
An excellent Vintage Omega 2277 Steel Chronograph with silver dial. We put a supple tan leather strap on to compliment the silver chronograph dial in a nice manor. The 32.5mm fancy lugs style case is in excellent condition. It does not show any hard signs of abuse. The caseback is engraved "Burt Bliss, Feb. 1, 1963, Bermuda." The snapback style caseback fits tightly against the steel case. Crystal has some light scratching. All functions are working and the timepiece is keeping accurate time.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!