Vintage Omega 2451-6 Steel Chronograph Cal. 321 Manual 1950's Wristwatch 35mm
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: N/A
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 2451-6, 15146XXX, Late 1950's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Cal. 321 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Tan Leather Strap with Omega Tang Buckle
- Dial: Omega Swiss Dial with Raised Numeral/ Arrow Hour Markers (100% Original, Untouched)
- Bezel: Smooth Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Omega 2451-6 Steel Chronograph Wristwatch. Truly an incredible piece all around. The steel case appears to be unpolished. Fun Fact for those that don't know*- Watches were hand polished from Omega in the early days and depending on the level of expertise of the polisher, watches would leave the factory as sharp as razors, or occasionally, not as sharp as they should have been.
The original dial has the perfect amount of smokey patina. The timepiece also has the original omega crystal with embossed logo in the middle. All functions are working and the watch is keeping accurate time. The caseback is fully marked and stamped. Please excuse the scratching on the crystal, the dial is truly in immaculate condition- I've provided an additional photo so you can see how the dial looks without the reflections of the crystal.