Vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville Caliber 563 Stainless Steel Date White Brushed Dial 1970's Watch
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Seamaster De Ville
- Circa: 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Caliber 563 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 34.5mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Omega Clasp, 570 End Pieces
- Dial: Omega Swiss White Brushed Dial w/ Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: No box or papers
- 100% Authentic!
I love finding watches that have been put away never to be seen again... Until I show up that is! Here's a great example of what I mean- A vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville that's all original right down to the crystal. The case and bracelet are unpolished and thick. There isn't a lot of stretch on the band either. A light detail and new crystal would make this timepiece a true gem. The dial is in mint condition and all the marks you see are on the crystal, not the dial. The steel bracelet is stamped and dated "9-73" (1973), will support a 7.25" wrist size. The timepiece is keeping accurate time but since this watch was found in a drawer we are unsure of the duration. We did not perform a service on this watch.