Vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville Caliber 563 Stainless Steel Date White Brushed Dial 1970's Watch
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Seamaster De Ville
- Circa: 1970's
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Caliber 563 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 34.5mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ Omega Clasp, 570 End Pieces
- Dial: Omega Swiss White Brushed Dial w/ Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: No box or papers
- 100% Authentic!
I love finding watches that have been put away never to be seen again... Until I show up that is! Here's a great example of what I mean- A vintage Omega Seamaster De Ville that's all original right down to the crystal. The case and bracelet are unpolished and thick. There isn't a lot of stretch on the band either. A light detail and new crystal would make this timepiece a true gem. The dial is in mint condition and all the marks you see are on the crystal, not the dial. The steel bracelet is stamped and dated "9-73" (1973), will support a 7.25" wrist size. The timepiece is keeping accurate time but since this watch was found in a drawer we are unsure of the duration. We did not perform a service on this watch.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!