Vintage Omega Seamaster Steel Chronograph Cal. 321 144.005 1967 Watch Box Papers
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Seamaster
- Ref #, Limited #, Circa: 144.005, 25448148, Originally purchased in 1968 (manufactured in 1967)
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Cal 321 (17) Jewels Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Non Omega Black Leather Strap
- Dial: Omega Swiss Silver Dial with Chronograph Function (100% Original/ Untouched Dial)
- Bezel: Fixed Smooth Steel Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner Outer Boxes and Papers with matching movement serial numbers
- 100% Authentic!
Up for your consideration is this Vintage Omega Seamaster Steel Chronograph Cal. 321 144.005. The watch was manufactured in 1967 and originally purchased in April of 1968. Included with the watch are the inner outer boxes and original papers with matching movement serial numbers. I just had this movement checked and is running great, keeping accurate time. The dial is all original, untouched. The watch looks incredible on the wrist.