Vintage Omega Speedmaster 105.003 ST Ed White Steel Cal. 321 Chronograph Pre Moon Wristwatch Circa 1965
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Speedmaster "Ed White"
- Ref #, Serial #, Approximate Circa: 105003 ST, 2453XXX, 1965
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Caliber 321 Manual Wind
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Folded 7912 Bracelet w/ Stretchable Links, Marked End Pieces
- Dial: T Swiss Made T Signed Matte Black Dial (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel w/ Black "Dot Over 90" Insert
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!
A highly collectable and incredibly attractive Omega Speedmaster 105.003 ST Ed White Steel Chronograph Pre Moon Wristwatch Circa 1965. In overall excellent condition. The original dial on this particular example is incredibly strong, only to be complimented with matching honey color luminescent. Stainless steel case is thick with well defined case edges and bevels. Scratches and marks in keeping with its age. The rare 7912 stainless steel folded bracelet features the stretchable inner links and will accompany an approximate 7.25" wrist size. End pieces are stamped. Clasp is marked fourth quarter of 1964. Original crystal with centered embossed Omega logo. Caliber 321 manual wind movement is running.