Vintage Omega Speedmaster 145.022 ST Moon Watch Transitional Cal. 861 Circa 1969 Watch
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model Name: Speedmaster
- Ref #, Movement Serial #, Circa: 145.012, 27717XX, 1969
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Omega Cal. 861 Manual Wind Movement
- Case Dimensions: 42mm excluding Crown
- Strap: Rich Cream Supple Leather Strap
- Dial: Omega Swiss Black Service Dial w/ Chronograph Function (Lume on both Hands and Dial work great)
- Bezel: Black Tachymetre Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Omega Speedmaster 145.022 ST Moon Watch Transitional Cal. 861 Circa 1969 Watch. An incredible piece all around. We've added a rich cream colored leather strap which compliments this timepiece perfectly. The stainless steel case is does not show any signs of abuse. The timepiece also has the original omega crystal with embossed logo in the middle. All functions are working and the keeping accurate time. The special "FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON" caseback is fully marked/ stamped and matches the movement's serial number production date of 1969.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!