1970s Rolex 14K Yellow Gold Brick Square Manual Wind 604 Wristwatch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Ref#, Circa: 604, Late 1960's-1970's
- Case: Rolex 14K Yellow Gold Hallmarked Square Case
- Movement: Rolex Mechanical Manual Wind Caliber 1600
- Case Dimensions: 29mm excluding 14K Yellow Gold Rolex Crown
- Bracelet: Rolex Brick 14K Yellow Gold Bracelet with Rolex Clasp
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Geneve Silver Dial
- Bezel: Bezel: Wittnauer Red Stainless Steel Rotational Bezel
- Box: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
This watch is in AMAZING ORIGINAL condition! This Rolex Reference 604 is from the late 60's, early 70's and is one of the finest examples online today. The patina around the watch is a telltale sign that the watch hasn't been worn in a very long time. And if thats not enough proof, the caseback has the outlining of the brick style bracelet! Simply incredible! It is original right down to the crystal and gears. The movement is working beautifully and keeping time accordingly. The entire watch is fully hallmarked and stamped. Total length of watch is 7" long, and weighs approximately 57 grams on my scale.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!