Vintage Rolex Date 1500 Two Tone Steel 18K Jubilee Cal. 1560 1964 Silver Stick Watch
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Date
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 1500, 106XXX, 1964
- Case: Stainless Steel Case
- Movement: Rolex Cal. 1560 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 35mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Rolex 18K, Steel Jubilee 62523H Bracelet w/ 474 Ends (Fits 7" wrist)
- Dial: Rolex Swiss Silver Stick Dial (Orginal Rolex Factory Replacement)
- Bezel: 18K Gold Smooth Bezel
- Box, Papers: No Box or Papers
- 100% Authentic!
A Vintage Rolex Date 1500 Two Tone Steel 18K Jubilee Cal. 1560 Wristwatch. An excellent example of a great watch. The case and bezel are in excellent condition and the edges are quite sharp. The movement winds smoothly and keeps accurate time (we just gave it a service). The two tone jubilee band has some stretch but is hardly noticeable on the wrist. The bracelet will accompany an approximate 7" wrist size. The caseback is dated third quarter of 1964, the caseback has been engraved (dating 1966). We believe the case serial number correlates to an earlier production date of 1964. Rolex serial numbers (as you may or may not know) were kind of strange back in the 60's and 70's.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!