Vintage Rolex Datejust 1601 Sigma Steel Gold Two Tone Jubilee Champagne Automatic Wristwatch Box Papers Circa 1973
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Datejust
- Ref #, Serial #, Circa: 1601, 3884XXX, 1973
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 1570 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 36mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Jubilee Two Tone 14K Gold Steel Bracelet w/ Deployment Clasp
- Dial: OT Swiss TO "Sigma" Signed Champagne Dial w/ Date Function (100% Original)
- Bezel: 14K Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner/ Outer Boxes, Booklets, Punched Guarantee Papers, COSC & Serial Numbered Tag
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible Vintage Rolex Datejust Sigma 1601 Steel Gold Two Tone Jubilee Champagne Automatic Wristwatch. Timepiece is in overall great condition. Stainless steel Oyster case is thick with well defined bevels and edges. Appears to have been previously polished. Two Tone Jubilee bracelet will accompany a 7.25" wrist size, shows some stretch in keeping with its age. Some oxidation on 14k yellow gold inner links and bezel. Original crystal has some markings. Sigma Champagne dial is in all original great condition, beautiful honey color lume plots. Does have a small marking between 5 and 6 o'clock position, otherwise exceptionally clean. Caliber 1570 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement is running. Timepiece comes complete with Inner/ Outer Boxes, Booklets, Punched Guarantee Papers, COSC & Serial Numbered Tag.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!