Vintage Rolex Explorer II 1655 Steve McQueen Straight Hand First Series Wristwatch Box Papers Circa 1971
- Manufacturer: Rolex
- Model Name: Explorer II
- Reference # , Serial #, Circa: 1655, 2920XX (1971), Originally Purchased in December of 1972
- Case: Stainless Steel Oyster Case
- Movement: Caliber 1570 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 40mm excluding Crown
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Folded Oyster 7836 Band w/ 358 Ends
- Dial: T Swiss T Signed Black Mk 1 Dial (100% Original)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel 24 HR Bezel
- Box, Papers: Inner / Outer Boxes, Pamphlet, Green Booklet w/ 1655 caseback sticker, Punched Guarantee Papers & Punched Chronometer Booklet
- 100% Authentic!
An incredible and extremely rare Vintage Rolex Explorer II 1655 Steve McQueen Straight Hand First Series Wristwatch. Timepiece is in overall excellent condition. Some scratches and marks in keeping with its age. Black dial is in remarkable original condition with creamy colored plots and hands. Stainless Steel Oyster case has remained very thick. Stainless steel bezel is razor sharp and appears to be unpolished. Folded oyster 7836 band with 358 ends is dated 4th Q of 1972, has some expected stretch, fits 7.5" + wrist size. Caseback is dated 1971, 1655. Original metal date wheel. Caliber 1570 Oyster Perpetual automatic movement is running and keeping time. Timepieces includes Inner / Outer Boxes, Pamphlet, Green Booklet w/ 1655 caseback sticker, Punched Guarantee Papers & Punched Chronometer Booklet.
Your watch will ship the next business day or one full day of cleared payment. All packages are insured for the full purchase amount with signature confirmation.
We have answers. Let us know what's on your mind!